While most patients can be returned to a pain-free status, recent evidence has clearly demonstrated that risk for future injury remains. Many return to sport/activity decisions are frequently based on opinion rather than evidence-based tests. With the Move2Perform computer application, you can now make confident, evidence based return to activity/sport and discharge decisions while managing injury risk.
Move2Perform helps you make evidence based return to sport and return to activity decisions by categorizing your client’s injury risk and objectively tracking their progress. It’s a computer application that synthesizes results from proven and popular tests (e.g. Y Balance Test, Functional Movement Screen, Hop Testing) to calculate your client’s musculoskeletal status specific to the individual’s age, gender, and sport/activity. Move2Perform does this by using a proprietary algorithm based on years of published research. It is the only system that has been validated in peer-reviewed literature allowing you to provide the best care for your clients.
What Are The Benefits?
- Provide evidence based care
- Clear decision for return to sport/activity
- Increase referrals to your practice with valuable reports
- Prevent sport injuries using a validated injury prediction algorithm
- Clear documentation for medical necessity of rehabilitation
- Decrease injury rates and promote your practice through pre-participation physicals
- Objective reports for you, your clients, and your referral sources
- Easily administered with a laptop computer and portable test kits